Mounting Spruzza to Your Bike
Installation takes about three minutes…pretty cool already!
- Take the stem bracket with the concave surface “UP” and attach the self-sticking rubber pad to the bracket.
- Take the bracket with the rubber pad attached and slip one of the two zip ties through the front opening of the bracket.
- Place the bracket [rubber pad facing up] and position it under your bike handlebar stem.
- Loop the first zip tie around the handlebar stem and tighten securely. NOTE: the zip tie should allow you to fit the Spruzza to the handlebar stem even if you have a GPS device attached on top of the handlebar stem.
- Repeat these steps with the second zip tie.
- Be sure the bracket is snug and secure against the bottom of your handlebar stem.
Step 2: Attach the Water Reservoir to the Stem Riser
- Insert the tubing from the stem riser into the opening on top of the reservoir.
- Position the curved, leading edge of the reservoir to the right.
- Line up the tabs on top of the reservoir with the slots on the bottom of the stem riser
- Press the aligned tabs into the slots and turn the reservoir ¼ turn counter-clockwise so the curved edge of the reservoir is facing forward.
- Gently tug on the reservoir to ensure it is securely attached.
Step 3: Attach the Spruzza and Reservoir to the Stem Bracket
- Spread your brake and derailleur cables apart so the stem riser can fit through to reach the stem bracket mounted on the handlebar stem.
- Align the grooves on the back end of the riser with the long tabs on the bottom of the bracket
- Slide the riser onto the bracket until you hear or feel a “click” or “snap”
- Gently pull forward on the Spruzza to ensure it is securely connected to the bracket.